Named after the popular Scottish Island that provides many adventures for walkers and hikers all year round, the Arran jacket provides everything you could need for your adventures. The jacket uses HydroShell Elite outer fabric which provides waterproofing and breathability as well as protection from biting wind. The jacket is lightweight and smart enough to be worn on the high street too!
- Approximate Weight 662g (Size Large)
- Waterproof and Breathable Hydroshell Elite fabric
- Adjustable stiffened hood peak which provides a clear line of sight while also being sheltered from storms
- Enhanced reach thanks to the articulated sleeve design
- Dropped Hem for added coverage
- Adjustable Cuffs and Drawcord hem for the perfect fit
Here at Time4Outdoors, we know you don’t like to be waiting too long for your delivery therefore we work closely with our delivery partners including Royal Mail, DPD Local and Hermes to offer the best solution. Our cost of delivery is £3.95 on all orders under £25.00, with it being free over this price.
Our usual delivery option is Royal Mail 48 hour service which is usually delivered within 2-3 working days, however can take up to 5 working days.
We ship all orders received before 2.00pm the same day, while any orders after this time are ... Read More
How do I return my online order?
- Repack the goods in their original packaging to our Returns Department; remember to enclose a note with the return
- Do all this within 14 days of receiving your order and please ensure goods are returned in their original condition, unused and in the original packaging with all labels attached.
Time 4 Outdoors
17 Cornishway East
Somerset TA1 5LZ
We recommend that all returned items are sent using a carrier who can supply a 'proof of posting' certificate. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Returns Department.
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.