A very popular piece, the Kiwi classic outdoor shirt is built with any sort of outdoor activity in mind. Whether you hike, camp or scramble - the shirt gives you all that you need! The fabric is sun-protective, insect bite-proof and reliable while giving you good levels of ventilation.
- NosiDefence material means the fabric is too thick for insects to bite through
- Wash & wear technology - no need to iron before using it again
- UPF 50+ sun protective fabric
- 225g Approx Weight
- Excellent for outdoor use
Here at Time4Outdoors, we know you don’t like to be waiting too long for your delivery therefore we work closely with our delivery partners including Royal Mail, DPD Local and Hermes to offer the best solution. Our cost of delivery is £3.95 on all orders under £25.00, with it being free over this price.
Our usual delivery option is Royal Mail 48 hour service which is usually delivered within 2-3 working days, however can take up to 5 working days.
We ship all orders received before 2.00pm the same day, while any orders after this time are ... Read More
How do I return my online order?
- Repack the goods in their original packaging to our Returns Department; remember to enclose a note with the return
- Do all this within 14 days of receiving your order and please ensure goods are returned in their original condition, unused and in the original packaging with all labels attached.
Time 4 Outdoors
17 Cornishway East
Somerset TA1 5LZ
We recommend that all returned items are sent using a carrier who can supply a 'proof of posting' certificate. The goods are your responsibility until they reach our Returns Department.
No questions or answers have been posted about this item.